Shoring, Raising, Transportation of Structure and/or Building
Need to raise, temporarily support, or move your structure? Héneault et Gosselin uses cutting-edge technology for all structural corrections.
Symptoms & causes
- Contaminated soil
- Foundation needs to be replaced
- Natural disasters
- Flood zone
- Weak or crumbling cement that must be replaced
- Poor stone or rubble foundations
- Foundations built with faulty or poorly constructed materials
- Swollen, broken or crumbling cinder blocks
- High humidity in the basement
- Roots that pass through the foundation
Why do the work?
- Restore the rightful value to your property
- Execute all work without structural damages
- Recycling your home or preserving heritage buildings
- Guaranteed of work well done
- Building of a Berlin-type retaining wall
- Temporary support the structure or building to allow excavation and replacement of contaminated soil
- Use of a unified hydraulic jacking system
- Transporting of any building/structure on a prefabricated trailer, using a group of dollies with a united hydraulic system
Take a look at our seasoned professionals working to shore, raise, and transport structures.