Pre-construction Piles & Deep Foundations
Are you building on unstable soil? Need to build a project in a confined space? Héneault et Gosselin will install piles to start your project on a solid base.
Symptoms & causes
- Insufficient bearing capacity for construction projects
- Clay, organic or uncompacted fill material or in flood zones and on unstable embankments
- Construction requiring specialized footings
- Urban areas where strip footings are not feasible
Why do the work?
- To build on land previously deemed unusable
- To gain the full value of your property
- To ensure the best resale value of your building
- Installing pre-construction piles
- Piles are driven using a new proven technique that avoids damage to the surrounding structures (no vibration, no risk of cracking to surrounding buildings)
- Construction of a reinforced concrete footing, specially designed for the new structure
Take a look at our seasoned professionals working to install pre-construction piles needed for a stable structure.