Piles stabilization and straightening
Are your doors sticking? Are there cracks in your walls? HG Foundation Repair will permanently stabilize your home.
Symptoms & causes
- Sudden cracking of the foundations and/or brickwork
- Existing foundation cracks reopen, lengthen or enlarge
- Doors and windows are jammed
- Door and window latches and frames are misaligned
Why do the work?
- Restore the rightful value of your property
- Give you peace of mind
- Permanently stabilize your home
- Re-level (straighten) a settled structure
- Repair foundation cracks
- Waterproof your foundations
- Prevent further damage and noxious problems (structural collapse and mould)
- We take care of the site plans with our team of engineers.
- Using our own patented system, HG uses hydraulically driven piles to support your foundations.
- We stabilize and re-level (straighten) your home
- Our patented “Push Piles” keep your home and its surrounding area safe and solid while we push down the piles.
- We do not create shockwaves associated with other piling techniques
- HG Piles are driven down using your home’s weight; we push our piles into the ground.
- This is done without loud and heavy drop hammers or drilling (we are not here to annoy and damage your home or the homes of surrounding neighbours).
- The piling is done while you enjoy the comfort of your home.
Take a look at our seasoned professionals working to stabilize and straighten properties.