Have a question? Let us help!

What type of site access do you require?

When moving a building on unpaved ground, a solid bed composed of compacted gravel is required. If a loaded gravel truck can drive over the surface without leaving tread marks, so can we. Moving a building over soft ground is not recommended as our equipment, as well as the building, can be damaged.

Still need help?

Back to FAQ Email us

Restore the rightful value of your property!