Have a question? Let us help!

I want to buy/sell a house that has some foundation problems, what can I do?

Even thought you have requested a building inspector, he may not have necessary knowledge and experience in foundations and structural problems. The underpinning field is unique. We offer the service of a specialised technical inspector who will survey the foundations and structure, writing you a report including the scope of work and its budget.

Still need help?

Back to FAQ Email us

Restore the rightful value of your property!