Have a question? Let us help!

Can you re-localise my building on the road?

It’s usually not a problem. We are responsible for obtaining the DOT permit when required for an over-the-road move. However, you have to be conscious, that the Transport Ministry refuses move on major autoroute for over a 50 km distance.

Still need help?

Back to FAQ Email us

Restore the rightful value of your property!